Welcome to the Easts Juniors Rugby Club!
For those new to Easts Juniors Rugby club, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for information on training, registration and general information
Our home grounds are at the Curtin Playing Fields on Dunstan Street.
2020 registrations now open and return to training!
Please register ASAP, either via the new and improved Rugby Xplorer App or on https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/
Players who are not registered will not be able to train. This is particularly important with COVID-19, in case there is a reported case in the club and we need to contact players or volunteers.
Training is Wednesday night at our home ground in Curtin from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. Some older age groups also train on Monday nights.
Full contact training has resumed, with restrictions as a result of COVID-19. Full details in the policy document: EJRC return to play policy 19 June 2020
Important things for players and parents/carers to note:
- We have returned to full contact training, and can have more than 20 people in a training group.
- No physical greetings, including handshakes/hugs. Use hand sanitiser provided.
- Wear old clothes so your uniform isn't damaged by cleaning products.
- Parents and carers should wait in cars or away from the training field.
- BYO water bottle - no sharing!
- Feeling sick? Stay home! Think it could be COVID-19? Get tested, and notify email@example.com ASAP.
- NO REGISTRATION = NO TRAINING
2020 Playing Kit: If your Beasts have outgrown their playing shirt /shorts from last season, don't worry as we have some stock on hand and will be giving this out to players who are fully registered for the 2020 season before the game season starts. For now, please wear old clothes as the cleaning products used on balls may not be good for your clothes.
Old Kit & Boots: If your Beasts have outgrown their playing shirts/shorts/boots - please bring along and we can share this to others in need.
What To Bring To First Training Session: boots, mouthguards, and water.
AGM: Easts Junior Rugby Union Club AGM will be held via Zoom at 8pm on Wednesday 24 June 2020. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link. Nominations for all positions are needed!